In a multi-polar world, China is an increasingly important global player and its transformation processes are effective globally. Perception and communication of these processes are seldom imparted in a very nuanced manner.
Against this backdrop ChinaCultureDesk offers services that expand the understanding of China, its cultural and historical structures as well as current developments. Additionally, issues and phenomena of 21st century China are being explained and put into a global context.
Information and services provided by ChinaCultureDesk support companies and organisations in successfully shaping their intercultural cooperation and with the development and realisation of joint projects.
- City & Urbanisation: Architecture, City Planning, Smart City, Societal Issues.
- Art & Culture: Contemporary art, Digital Culture, Social Media, Film, Creative Industries, Philosophy.
- Nature & Science: Ecology, Life Sciences, Nanotechnology, Environmental Technologies, Philosophy of Science.
China Culture Desk offers
- Information and knowledge transfer
- Individual project development, project-specific consulting
- Initiation of cooperation
- Stakeholder communication, stakeholder management
- Organising round tables and panel discussions
- Planning & organisation of sector- and issue-specific events
- Design and organisation of expert business trips
- Facilitating cooperation with respective stakeholders
- Intercultural consulting and support for exhibitions, trade fair appearances and cooperation
- Translations of texts related to culture, arts, and society
- Preparation of dossiers on specific issues